Let Us Help You Succeed As A Medicaid ACO
What are the 3 Must Haves for a Successful Medicaid ACO?
- Care Management Technology and Team
- Data Warehouse
- Data Analytics
The Problem: Care Management Technology and Team
- Organizations typically have either a Care Management Clinical Team or,
- They have a Care Management Technology but can’t afford the Care Management Team.
Having either, but not both is ineffective.
- Attempting to use Care Management technology that doesn’t integrate with your EMR and one that doesn’t share information with the community resources and your Data Warehouse is powerless.
- Attempting to use a system that is not customizable to your documentation and reporting requirements or using the limited care management features in your current EMR to report on all of the patient outreach activities and patient reported experience measures you will need to report, is a costly mistake.
Care Management Technology and Clinical Team are the Cornerstones of Success!
The Problem: Data Warehouse and Data Analytics
- Your Data needs to provide you with comprehensive views of your entire population in addition to a comprehensive view of each individual patient.
- Your population data should include Care Management program performance measures, real-time Gaps in Care Reports, Quality Scores, Concurrent and Predictive Risk Scores and financial and utilization data. The data needs to be viewed longitudinally to view trends that could be indicative of positive or negative performance.
- The use of disparate data or limited data will not provide management a true compass for developing interventions for improvement in your ACO’s quality and the reduction in your patient panel cost of care.
- Effective Data Analytics requires data to be accurate, timely, measurable and actionable and must be easily reportable.
- Delays associated with the design, coding, testing, and production of reports wastes valuable time that your Care Management Team, providers, patients and executives cannot afford.
- Your data needs to provide value based on your measuring criteria. Unless your data analytic platform and reports are readily customizable and delivered efficiently you inevitably will miss quality Care and financial opportunities.
Data which is Easily Mineable and Current, Drives Improved Outcomes and Identifies Opportunites for Cost Savings
Having the Right Partners Makes All the Difference
Introducing our Data Warehouse and Analytics Alliance Partner
The Stone- Tempo Medicaid ACO Solution Provides
Comprehensive Care Management Platform
- Cloud-Based accessible to provide “Analytics Anywhere”.
- Multiple levels of PHI protection – including role-based security protocols.
- Password and time protected PHI Sharing capacity.
- Effective Care Management Outcomes and Process Measures Reporting.
- Validated Risk Screens for identification of hidden risks, social determinants of health.
- Staff Productivity Tracking
- Patient care management activity scheduling platform.
- Implementation Ready Chronic Care Management, Wellness Assessments, Annual Wellness Visits, and Transition of Care Platforms.
- Point of Care population health reporting. Staff has the capability to produce reports to hyper engage patients.
- Automated Care Planning Generation.
- EMR and Data Warehouse Integration.
- Date and Time tracking the number of minutes per activity.
- Customized Real-Time Quality and Preventive Health and Quality Measure Tracking
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys.
- Customized Patient Interview tracking and reporting.
- Claims data and “gut-instinct” clinical population stratification tracking.
ACO- Dedicated Care Management Team
- Provider Practice, ER, Inpatient-Embedded Clinical and Social Work Care Management Team.
- Shared Platform Connection with Community Partner Resources.
- Progressive Implementation Starting with Revenue- Generating Medicare CCM/AWV Program.
- Dedicated Quality Team Focused on ACO Performance and Cost Trend Analysis.
- Stone Tempo Executive Program Oversight for Program Optimization and Thought Leadership.
- Complete end to end solution – Data acquisition, Software, Hardware, Care Management, Data Analytics and Reporting.
Integrated Multisource Population Health Data Warehouse
- Comprehensive Populations Health Management Reports
- Claims Data, Care Management Data, EMR Data in one place. The “single source of the truth”.
Data Analytics Platform
- User-Friendly Business Intelligence Suite of Tools.
- Customizable Platform allows adding new data sources without “rebuilding your data warehouse”.
- E-reports, Hard Copy reports
- Predictive Modeling and Risk Stratification
- Medical, Pharmacy, Utilization, Quality and Cost Reporting